Africa’s Travel Indaba 2020
Africa’s Travel Indaba is one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and one of the top three ‘must visit’ events of its kind on the global calendar.
It showcases the widest variety of Africa’s best tourism products and attracts international buyers and media from across the world. Africa’s Travel Indaba is owned by South African Tourism and organised by Synergy Business Events (Pty) Ltd.
Africa’s Travel Indaba has won the awards for Africa’s best travel and tourism show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (Durban ICC)
Durban Exhibition Centre (DEC)
- BONDay: 11 May 2020
- Show Days: 12 – 14 May 2020
- Local and International Trade Days: 12 – 14 May 2020
- ADMISSION RESERVED FOR DELEGATES OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- 12 – 13 May 2020: 10h00 – 18h00
- 14 May 2020: 10h00 – 17h30
Exhibitors may enter the halls from 08h00.
Upcoming EventsView all events